Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

short getaway.

Curhat by I E Z S M Y at 3/01/2012 12:26:00 PM
I was away for a while. went for a short getaway with husband at the highland. ok its Genting btw. for one night. but it's quite memorable I guess. this is the place which he proposing me in a sudden 1 year plus2 ago. ehe nak jugak plus2 tu. but now, with the title of his wife. will post some picture in the coming entry.


hari ni agak sibuk. yelah baru masuk kerja kan lepas cuti lama. harus fokus pada kerja. bold sikit, fokus pada kerja. hmm yelah sangat budak ni nak fokus kerja, jap2 kang masuk Nara, jap2 kang baca blog orang. buat kerja nya berapa persen aje. selebihnya mengulor.


ok dah lah, nak buat kerja. huh kerja la sangat. k bai!







I love him. tetiba. hakhak!





0 curhat:

 

The memorable memory.. Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting