Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

18.12 the special date

Curhat by I E Z S M Y at 12/18/2011 12:02:00 AM


My love, my love, my love, I´ll give you all my love if you, if you, if you dont change a thing, about the way you hold me everynight, So right I wanna man like you
forever in my life..
Forever in My Life, Jojo


If I asked would you say yes? Together we're the very best, I know that I am truly blessed Everyday I love you, and I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love You, Boyzone


Kasihku ku amat mencintai kamu, kerana kau beri erti hidup, ku kan terus mencinta sedetik lebih selepas selamanya...

Sedetik Lebih, Anuar Zain


The time is right your perfume fills my head the stars get red and oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all
by saying something stupid Like I love you
I love you...

Something Stupid, Robbie William+Nicole Kidman



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FUTURE HUSBAND!
I heart you so much!


*************************************



Our 1st Engagement's Anniversary















another 1 month 2 weeks and 4 days to go. and sometimes I do feel scare about this new life. T___T











but tomorrow I need to treat him like a prince. ehee. bai!




2 curhat:

Nurulhuda|Adlie on Sunday, December 18, 2011 10:30:00 PM said...

serammmmmmmmmmmm!

♥ Elin Adrenalin ♥ on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 10:07:00 AM said...

romantik!

 

The memorable memory.. Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting