Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sorry

Curhat by I E Z S M Y at 4/22/2011 01:35:00 AM
.
.

sorry for the lack of new updates. i have no time to hadap blog ni untuk update benda baru. sangat mintak maaf. in fact i have nothings to update. hehe. just this quick and short entry.

my mood is like swinging, kejap ok kejap tak. kejap gembira kejap jadi senyap, termenung je. entah apa penyakit entah ni. oh my! when it will end and yet my plastic smile is still be my best friend now. hoping it will gone someday. hoping...hoping.... poor him, always see me like that. i just dont know when i will be fully ok.

tolong bagi ubat yang mujarab sikit. boleh tak boleh tak?














T______T





0 curhat:

 

The memorable memory.. Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting